It is a dream of almost all people to buy a house. When it comes to buying a house, there are a few choices in metro cities. People choose to buy an independent house or an apartment, whichever suits their budget better. Independent houses are standalone housing projects that are built on plots. They are low-rise buildings and offer the freedom of ownership for the buyer. Apartments are many housing units packed on a single structure, where people get to live in a community. Both independent houses and apartments are beneficial in their way. Irrespective of the type of properties that you wish to invest in, credible online portals help you find the best property for your investment.
Top best properties to invest in Goa:
Goa is a region in the Konkan region of India, and it is separated from the Deccan highlands of the Western Ghats. Goa is an important tourist destination. It has the highest per capita income among all the Indian states. Panaji is the capital of Goa, and Vasco da Gama is its largest city. Goa is visited by many domestic and international tourists for its beaches. Apart from tourists, it is also a real estate investment region for the locals.
Goa is a fast-growing real estate investment destination in India. It is possible to buy a house in Goa easily as most of the properties here have RERA accreditation. It is not possible to buy houses on the 150 Kms long beach belt, owing to the high tide line. South Goa is affordable to buy houses. Properties in North Goa have better resale and rental values.
- There is a 4 BHK independent house for sale in Arpora, Goa. The total space of this house is 3500 Sq.ft. The cost of this independent house is Rs. 5.8 Cr.
- If you want to buy a house in Goa in a prime location, then Anjuna is a great spot. There is a 4 BHK independent house for sale here, for Rs. 6.0 Cr.
- A 4 BHK independent house for sale is available at Mapusa, Goa at Rs. 1.8 Cr.
- If you want to buy a house in Goa and settle in the union territory, a spacious 8 BHK independent house is available for sale at Dona Paula, for Rs. 10 Cr. The total built-up area of this property is about 7000+ sq. ft.
- A 2 BHK independent house for sale is available in Ponda, Goa at Rs. 85 Lakhs. The area of this house is 1900 sq. ft.
The other best areas to buy house in Goa are,
- Chimbet etc.
Buying flats in Gurgaon:
Gurgaon is becoming increasingly popular when it comes to investing in NRIs. The city has world-class infrastructure, excellent connectivity, and a world-class trade organization, making it one of the best places to invest in real estate. Apart from high-end projects valued at crores, there are several affordable homes in Gurgaon in Sector 5, Sector 105, DLF Phase 1, Sector 49, etc. You can find a large number of affordable and ready-to-buy flats in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon has excellent connectivity and infrastructure facilities, thus serving as a lucrative real estate market in India. It is very well connected to Delhi by its metro system and is one of the simplest cities in India. This millennial city also has a variety of shopping malls and facilities such as malls, theaters, leisure clubs, international schools, and a higher education sector.
Gurgaon is no doubt thriving on real estate opportunities. But it is important to buy a flat in Gurgaon from a well-known developer and at the same time invest in real estate. Before buying, you should check the following,
- Developer reliability and reputation
- Build quality
- Property infrastructure
- Guarantee all deliveries promised by the client
- Project support.
Some of the top projects to buy flats in Gurgaon are as follows.
- Eldeco Acclaim is an apartment for sale by Eldeco Infrastructure and Properties Limited. It offers 2,2.5 and 3 flats for sale in Sector 2, Sohna, South of Gurgaon.
- Ashiana Anmol is a flat by Bipro realty. It offers 2 and 3 BHK flats for sale in Dhunela, Gurgaon. You can buy flats in Gurgaonin this property at a cost between 70 L to 1.23 Cr.
- You can book 2 and 3 BHK flats at Krisumi Waterfall residences for 1.62 Cr to 2.55 Cr. This property is available at Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon.
- 3 BHK independent builder floors are available in DLF city II, Phase 2 in Gurgaon. The cost of this apartment is about Rs. 2 Cr.
- You can also choose a 3 BHK flat at Krisumi waterfall residences for Rs. 2.32 Cr.
Housing.com is one of the fastest-growing online real estate marketplaces, helping to simplify your home search. This site contains no false advertising and serves as a unique property search platform. It serves consumers and partners as the first choice when searching, buying, financing, and renting their dream home. Properties here are listed by size and price. Housing.com is one of the best online portals in India that is very transparent in its property services, from searching for properties to booking them. Most often there is no intermediary involvement and mediation when booking a property through housing.com. You get to contact the owners directly to learn about the property of your choice.